Re: Minitrue

It works for me.

I recently had to change a bunch of DOS batch files from the D: directory
to the C: directory. I changed a few files manually in XyWrite 3.56, and
recorded the keystrokes with Scroll Lock. Then I created a loop with a
label at the top and a GL at the end.

I just tried it again and it works. The program was:

«LBSTART»BC CA *.BAT
BC CH \D:\C:\
BC ST XC EN «GLSTART»

Of course there's no code in there to stop the program when it's done. It's
easier to hit Ctrl-Break than to add the code to stop the program.

At 03:03 PM 10/12/98 EST, Robert Holmgren wrote:

>** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:O7:16
-0700

>> Actually, you can search and replace through multiple files in a directory
>> with XyWrite alone in 3.5x.
>
>You can SEarch multiple files with a single command, but how do you
>replace? Moreover, if I pen a file found by the SEarch command
>(se filemask/search$/) and make some replacements with CI|CV, func EN
EditNext
>doesn't open the next matching file in the mask (it returns "No more
files" --
>on my system, anyway, both Xy3 and Xy4). So how exactly are you achieving
this?