Re: Using NB to Convert (was Re: XP & malware, then: Attachments and HTML )

Paul, Harry, William --

These _are_ legacy documents of a sort, although recently created.
They were not drafted by me -- I'm not an attorney -- but by a
Xy-3 user who never elected to update to Xy-4. I would characterize
the formatting not as "light" but rather as "moderate." This document
runs to 17 pages, which is not what I'd call small. There are other
such documents, of varying length.

I will go through all of your suggestions (and thanks very much), to
try and implement them, both for future use and the learning value.
But it will likely be several days before I get the chance. I'll
let you know how that goes. Meanwhile, a deadline awaits, and so
someone else is reformatting this one -- by hand -- into MS WURGH
2010, based upon the less-than-satisfactory output from running
it through the 32-bit WordPort 8.3. (An oldie and not so goodie,
yet still of use sometimes. Quite possibly the "Hungarian" filters
could have done it better.)

 Jordan