Re: A general strategy for retaining XyWrite in a non-DOS world

Harry,

I have little faith in anything cloud-based (including Dropbox, Carbonite, et. al.),
so that's not going to do it for me.

OTOH, I just confirmed your earlier observation about Xy in 32-bit Win 7.
Although I had this OS on one laptop + one desktop for some time now, I
did not manage to try this out until now. It seems to work, with 24 pt. Lucida
Console giving a tolerable window size. (No fullscreen option.) This will have
limited usefulness, in that I'm leaning towards 64-bit Win 7 on more systems,
and we can't be certain how long either flavor of 7 will last. So I think I'm back
to some combination of the VM wars + NB for printing and other specific uses.

  Jordan