Re: U2 FREE frame

Wengier,
I tried on at least three of my computers, but this never happens, so it seems to be strange and might be specific to your computer(?).
Yes, it happens on my home machine, but not on my work machine. I've
noticed that on my work machine, when I shell from XyWrite to 4DOS
(command DOS/NV/Z), 4DOS reports "4DOS EMS swapping initialized
(64K)", but on my home machine it often (usually?) reports that EMS
swapping failed. Do you have an idea why EMS swapping might fail?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx