For Chet G

>> What is frame F?

> How can you complain about the development of 3+ and be
> unfamiliar with frame F? In any case, along with text it shows
> boldface terms which a user can select to either drop in text
> or run code.

Sorry, I don't follow. What is frame F? Where is it? How do I
get a copy? Why would familiarity with frame F cause me to cease
complaining about the development of 3+? (_Was_ I complaining
about 3+?)

>> OK, enough talk: May I see your bulletproof routine
>> for SEarching, from TF to BF, every occurrence of a
>> string that user encodes in S/G 01?

I think we're not on the same topic. AFisher mentioned
characters resting on soft line wraps that don't display
properly; I observed that those same characters cause strings in
their vicinity to be difficult to SEarch. You burst in, unable
to contain your desire to eliminate all 3-byte strings. What
for? Its never been a problem. The problem is SEarching
standard text in the vicinity of (usually about two bytes after)
genuinely hot characters (like funcs WL or $B), using a standard
facility such as the SEarch command. Do you have a Xy4 solution?