Re: Missing descenders in Notabene

I've played with zoom, and 'size as a % of Printer Font' but these make
little difference. The only font with which I can reliably keep the
descenders on screen is Lucinda Console. It seems a shame to be forced
to use a non-proportional font when there are so many better fonts
available. This may be font-size sensitive, to the extent that if I
move from my usual 12pt to a smaller font, more of the descender appears
but I cannot find a way to entirely eliminate the problem with the

Paul