Re: Deleting Files

Carl worte:
Your pseudo-code is misleading insofar as it conflates 3-byte
functions (BX and Q2) with embedded statements (). What are
those pseudo-guillemets doing around the functions?
Yeah, what indeed? (I've been told to always answer a question with a
question).
There's a straight-forward way to convert XPL into rational,
readable pseudo-code: DeFine it and issue PSEUDO. Paste
the result into your e-mail.
That's great to know. However, in this case, there was no XPL--I just
winged it (with sub-excellent results).

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx