Re: More on Tame

Dear Manuel

I can get good quality screen presentation with both Word and Wordperfect, though not with the same
colours (green on black) that I use with XY4 unless I change the default Windows colours setttings.
 What is it that you consider the problem with these programs for long term use?

Thanks for the notes about fonts. I will test out FONTED and FONTMAN to see if either offers me
any improvements.

Paul Breeze