Re: Nota Bene and writing emails

Great tip, Steve! Thanks!

 >From the folks who brought us Java ...

A huge download (60-plus MB), but it is FREE and Steve didn't mention that.
The suite of programs is by Sun Microsystems, apparently going after some of
Microsoft's market share, as it can import all sorts of docs created in MS
Office. Nice move on their part, and guess who benefits? I hum a little tune
now every time I open XyWrite: Neil Young's "Long May You Run" ... and why
wouldn't it run virtually forever?