Re: copying & pasting between XY and MS

 If we are speaking of a wordprocessing file, why not save your XY
 document in RTF and call up the RTF file in MSWord in Open Office?
 It could not be easier. It takes about 7 seconds, and most of that
 is time spent on locating the RTF file while in MSWord.

 If it's a matter of saving only a section of a XY document, copy
 the section, paste it into a new document, and then save as RTF; or
 alternatively, save the whole XY document as RTF and load that into
 MSWord, and then cut the unwanted sections.

 I don't see a problem here, but I may be misunderstanding the
 question.

 M.W. Poirier