Xywrite Manuals

I have printed copies of a number of Xywrite manuals that I would like to
dispose of. I'm happy to give them away, but you must be willing to
pay postage from UK.

They are as follows:

Official Xywrite III loose-leaf manual, in slipcase.

"Xywrite: Basic word processing tutorial for Xywrite III and III+",
published by XyQuest

John Sladek, "Using Xywrite III", Osborne McGraw-Hill 1987

Herbert Tyson, Xywrite Revealed (advanced customization and XPL
programming for Xywrite III), Windmill Books 1990 (Essence of Health
reprint 2001.

Please contact me off list if you're interested.