Re: Testing printing with vDosXy 500

Jordan,

vDosXy should work quite normally in Win 10, it has Dosprinter support
and new printer drivers (the new .pr3 files should be used with it as in
the other branch). You can use Dosprinter in vDosPlus-Xy if you want. I
would still recommend using vDosPlus-Xy with GhostPCL, it is the best
printing solution for bridging the gap between DOS Xy and modern Windows
systems.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)