From: Soh Kee Bun [mailto:lawsohkb@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 1999 2:43 AM
To: Xywrite Discussion List
Subject: Shipping Cost for the Smartwords Beta Release

I faxed an order for the Smartwords beta release, asking
for the full set of filters, and assumed the same shipping
charge of $5 would apply to Singapore. The
announcement that I saw on this group did not state a
different charge for foreign shipping. Since it involved
only a single CD-ROM, I assumed that the same charge
applied. I have ordered CDs from the USA before, and
paid about that sum for shipping.

I just received a fax form the Technology Group stating
that it would cost about US$53.75 to ship to Singapore. I
can understand this charge if the package includes
printed manuals and a full set of diskettes. Since it does
not (correct me if I am wrong), I am wondering if the sum
of $53.75 covers both the beta CD and shipping, rather
than just shipping to Singapore. I would appreciate it if
someone can clarify this.

Soh Kee Bun

Kee Bun