Re: Editing Footnotes

I would agree that the formatted presentation of text always is a slower
process in XyWrite than an unformatted presentation, i.e. eXPanded mode. But
this really should be under our control, not yours'. If we elect to view in
Draft or Graphic, that's our choice. (You'll note that my default DT=0!) I
personally would like to have the _option_ to view my footnotes with the
various parameters of the FM command displayed on-screen. Permit me to say
that I think you're trying to present a bug as a feature, which is
disingenuous.