Quick logoff, Quick quit -Reply

>>>  04/26/96 10:21pm >>>
Nathan and others:
1. I put in the confirming dlg on quit because I kept hitting Alt+F4 by accident. If all
files had been saved, I ended up unceremoniously dumped out of Xy4. I'll think about
yanking the routine out of the DLG or maybe trying to make it a settable option.
2. A quick logoff ("Power" logoff?) to a standardized log file makes some sense -- in
fact, that's what I originally wrote for XyIII+. I'll see if I can get it into the
dialogs sometime.

I've put some custom routines in my personal dialog files to do just this.

The following type 5 help frames can be called from a MNU file. Ferrinstance, I have menu
item called "Stuff" that calls my custom routines from my STUFF.U2 file. Note that the
capitalized items are function calls, not capitalized text.

1) this snippet of code pops up the restore session dialog box with files currently open.
It uses the SF function call to store all currently open files, than jumps to the restore
session dialog box.

{{5,QuickieRestore}}
SF JM(RestoreListI)

2) This frame SAves all open files (see above)

{{5,SaveAllOpen}}
SL

3) This one STores all open files (saves, then closes) {{5,StoreAllOpen}}

SF

4) Finally, this one STores all open files, and then exits
XyWrite

{{5,JumpShip}}
SF EX

Steve