Re: Concerning XYWEB113.ZIP

** Reply to message from "Robert Holmgren"  on Thu, 22 Aug
2002 12:42:54 -0700

> Installing in [BootDrive:]\PROGRA~1\ObjREXX is *absolutely crucial*
> if you are using the free Rexx runtime (are you?) -- be sure to *delete* all
> the ARCHIV~1\ObjREXX files (why does the Spanish version want to install in
> ARCHIV~1...?

Manuel:

While digging a ditch today it occurred to me that, according to IBM, you
really should *uninstall* (using the provided IBM tool) the version of Rexx
that you put on ARCHIV~1\ObjREXX, before reinstalling to PROGRA~1\ObjREXX.
Reason: duplicate Registry entries can mess everything up. The uninstall tool
is probably documented in the Rexx README.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx