Re: XYWRITE digest 2129

I mailto:Iavromf@xxxxxxxx href="mailto:Iavromf@xxxxxxxx am running xy in windows xp without any real problems except that it opens in half a screen when I initially go into xywrite. Is below the same or a related problem When I do alt w and than maximize it works fine.  Is there a way to eliminate the opening half window.

Thanks

avromf@xxxxxxxx or af413@xxxxxxxx