Re: U2 frame {DR} trouble

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 10:52 AM, mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Sounds as though one or both of your shift keys is "stuck". (Shift happens, as they say.) Try tapping the shift keys several times to unstick 'em. The expert term for this action is "jiggling".

Having some expertise with jiggling, having developed same by . . . oh, nevermind. I did try what Carl has suggested, without changing the behavior of dr. Still acts as if one of the shifting keys is being pressed. I can use dr, by navigation with CU and CD, but that defeats part of the purpose: economy of keystrokes. Any other suggestions? Thank you. FW.