Re: cloudy crystal ball

Rene -- Interesting that you feel more secure with the blind rattlesnake in
your neighborhood now stirred up and coiling into nervous strike position.

If our intrepid St.George really thought the Pyongyang dragon dangerous, why
all this bellicose rhetoric and menacing posturing while busy with another
already-belabored viper? In what respects has northeast Asia become more
secure since this Bush-league administration tookover and began shouting loudly
about well-known venomous regimes already long-recognized and contained?

Well, you are within striking distance, so perhaps you have a closer read on
whether the old dragon's off-spring can be expected to be sensible and back
down when the novice dragonslayer brandishes a cudgel. "Sensible" would not be
among the terms I'd expect in his profile ...

             Ted Stannard, retired J-prof
             (In the remote 60s, wire service correspondent
             in Asia and at the UN)