Re: LISTWDS [was Re: XYwrite macro please....]

 Carl:

 You ask: "Should it [LISTWDS] go into U2?" I would say "yes."
 It already has gone into my 113 version, and your latest update
 will replace the version you issues yesterday morning. I think
 that it's these little XPL gems that make XY the powerful word-
 processor that it is. So why would anyone reject a well-crafted
 XPL routine? If one can't make use of it today, then one will
 inevitably find a use for it tomorrow. I certainly appreciate
 these creations.

 M.W. Poirier