Re: Slow repeat rate

Michael, your settings were already in the file you sent me before. Harry, I tried yours (replacing
the whole Tame Console), no difference.

But it was the Edit/Key Repeat Adjustment I needed! Edit--now that's such a logical place to put
settings...got to love the circuitous mind behind Tame.

I have it cranked up to 9, and while it's still uneven, it's definitely an improvement.

Thanks!

Jon Pareles

>From Michael Norman:
>
> In \Tame 51.\Settings\Xywrite.app.tam put the
> following -- exactly --
> at the bottom of the file
>
> ;;Lines added for delete repeat:
> /KeyGroupDef GroupName = Custom1