Re: Using NB to Convert (was Re: XP & malware, then: Attachments and HTML )

Hello Jordan,

I have often had very good results simply cutting and pasting into NB; usually you need to do after that is adjust the font at the beginning of the document.

Harry, I find it unusual that NB 9 crashes daily for you.  I cannot remember the last time it crashed for me.  Perhaps you should simply reinstall (just run the installer over your existing installation).  I've been using NB since version 2, nearly 20 years ago, and version 9 is the most stable one for me.

Cheers,

Bill TeBrake
UMaine History, Emeritus