Re: Xy4 Conversion Filters

Mr. Fox,

I will try to get the 800 number of Word-for-Word for you; I think I stashed it
away in a file drawer someplace. Actually, registered users get notices of
periodic updates on flyers and I usually just punch up the number, give 'em my
credit card number, and the upgrade turns up very quickly!

As for Leading Edge, yes: I once got disks in that format from a J-School Prof.
of all things. Couldn't use 'em. I called him and he innocently asked me if
he should have them converted to XyWrite, which they had at the J. School at U.
of Wash. in Seattle. I said of course. Somehow, he got somebody to do tthis.
The files were half as big, alright.