RE: Xy into Eudora

Harry,

Does Eudora support DDE under Windows? If it does, and if you are using XyWrite for
Windows, you may be able to rig up a macro that opens a DDE session, sends a "File Import
yourfile.xy4"-like command to Eudora, which will then take over and suck in your file from
disk. Your macro would then close the DDE connection.

For what it's worth, I am working on something right now that does the same thing with
Netscape. It will let me edit HTML pages in XyWin, then automatically save them, strip out
the 1A character and open up Netscape to display the new page-all with one help file
command. The beta version of that will be ready for public release soon .

doug beeson