Re: Long Filename update

Carl wrote:
Have you replaced the old frame BDIR with the new version, dated
8/29/14, I posted the other day, in the attached file, LFN.FRM?
That's where the LDIR eXPanded view change is implemented.
Aha. I thought I was grabbing that too, but the date on the installed BDIR
is 12/8/13.
Installed the right package now and LCD does indeed display the tildes. And
I appreciate your having added the change-drive feature. E.g., when I'm
logged onto drive x:, the following changes both the drive and the
directory correctly

lcd c:\program files

Very smooth!