Re: XY Under Vista

William E. Shawcross wrote:
I have installed XyWrite III Plus, Ver. 3.55, on my new Vista machine and it appears to work just the same as it does on my XP machine.
Abigail, my smelling salts! Seriously, I am extremely surprised. Would
you consider trying Xy4? You can get everything else from Bry's site,
and the Y2K editor.exe from XyWWWEb. Or I could send you a zipped
installation (now that I have a clean one). IIRC, some people had III
run fine under XP but had problems with 4 until they did some tweaking.
And please, what brand? what BIOS? What VGA card? How much RAM? Which
version of Vista?
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx