Re: Voice Recognition for real?

For me, the difference is between active and passive writing. Typing is active, while voice recognition is passive and relaxed. VR is a nice change, when you want a change.

However, a previous contributor was correct in suggesting that VR is no good when the topic is still unfamiliar/exploratory. It works best with material that is well-trodden, such as your pet subject.

Valmond Ghyoot