Re: Re Xy on VISTA--sleep mode

toshiba's sleep mode works well

andy t
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia M. Godfrey"
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 3:11 PM
Subject: Re: Re Xy on VISTA--sleep mode
andy turnbull wrote:
Is the sleep mode part of windows, or of the laptop. I think Windows may have it, but some laptop makers put their own own in the bios. When they do, the Windows version may not work well.
It's part of Windows, and I got an answer from Acer, and it was what we
might expect. Sleep doesn't work, Microsludge knows it, and intends to fix
it sometime (real soon now).

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx