Re: ≪< text/html: EXCLUDED ≫> strikes again

I changed to sending plain text only. Is that working for you now?

--Harry

I'm confused here, Carl. Messages here occasionally contain url links (which is HTML, no ?), and attachments. I can't recall having any problem in displaying Harry's posts. A user default that is set somewhere, perhaps ? Jordan From: Carl Distefano To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 1:44 PM Subject: Re: ≪< text/html: EXCLUDED ≫> strikes again John, > This can't be unique to my system? Or is it? No, not unique to you. The list archiver doesn't accept HTML-only messages -- fact of life. It's the poster's responsibility to format messages as plain text, or at least to include a plain-text part in an HTML message. Over to you, Harry. -- Carl Distefano mailto:cld@xxxxxxxxcld@xxxxxxxx