RE: URGENT ASSISTANCE/TRANSACTION.

Title: RE: URGENT ASSISTANCE/TRANSACTION.

I don't know which is true:

1. There are enough people STILL falling for this scam
or
2. There are enough dim-bulbs in Africa who THINK there are people still falling for this scam.

Maybe the folks at Snopes (the biggest urban legend debunkers around) will someday figure it out. If you'd like to see what they've got on this one... http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/scams/nigeria.htm; TARGET="_blank">http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/scams/nigeria.htm

Brian Henderson
Print Composition Dept.
Mitchell Repair Information Co.
San Diego, CA