Re: XP & malware

I'm using Firefox 12.0. I see no option anywhere related to "nightly"
or shutting down Firefox.

On Mon, 21 May 2012 10:09:00 +1200, Neville  wrote:
Running FireFox Nightly 15.0a1 (2012-05-20) http://nightly.mozilla.org/
with NoScript v 2.4.2rc7 http://noscript.net/getit To have all your Windows with Tabs open when you restart make sure you Exit FireFox from the VERY top left hand side Black Box labelled (Nightly) (may be orange and called FireFox on your system) AND set Tools -> Options -> General When Nightly Starts Select show my Windows & Tabs from last time You may need to press the "ALT" key to get the menu bar to come up Carl Distefano wrote: > Reply to note from rdumain@xxxxxxxx Sun, 20 May 2012 > 14:15:12 -0400 > > No problems here running Firefox v12.0 under XP SP3. My gripe was > the way they changed the user interface on the last major upgrade > (v5, I think). Once I figured out how to put the navigation buttons > back in their familiar places, and get the orange Firefox button > back in the upper lefthand corner, I made my peace with it. > >