Re: VPT

Carl:

Unfortunately, I am among the most ignorant of XYwrite users. Having
espoused the virtues of brown on cream when there was discussion of
eye-easy colors, I had retired to my corner, assuming, erroneously, that
it was not available for computer screens. Recently, I read of VPT and,
thanks to you, Carl, clicked to the site to download it.

However, have run into a glitch which I hope you or someone may be
willing to help me resolve: Netscape informs me that I need Netzip 6.0
to enable the download. When I went to the designated Netscape screen,
the plugin indicates it's for Win 95, 3.X, and NT, but does not
reference Win 98, with which I'm trying to deal.

Do you know if Netzip 6.0 will work with Win 98? If not, is there an
easy way around it? or do I just try & take my chances?

As a constant observer who has frequently, albeit silently, benefited
from ongoing discussions and the resolution of several difficulties, I
bow & curtsy my thanks. Sincerely.

-Catlyn