Re: Someone needs help getting XyWrite III+ to print on win95

One of . . . US???

Include me out, please. I love e-mail, and web-surfing, and Windows XP,
which hardly EVER crashes.

This is what I get for forgetting that while for me XyWrite is a means
to an end, for others, it is the end.

OK end of rant. You all can go back to talkin' about them keyboards with
the F keys on the left now.

LB out!

Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx wrote:

That's VERY funny, coming from THIS group. That guy is DEFINITELY one of us...just more so. -Brian H. -----Original Message----- From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Leslie Bialler Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 7:41 AM To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx Subject: Re: Someone needs help getting XyWrite III+ to print on win95 Win 95? Refuse to learn XY4? Must snail mail? Dude! This guy doesn't deserve any help. Adapt or die!
-- Leslie Bialler, Columbia University Press lb136@xxxxxxxx 61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023 212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/cup