Re: XY4 on Mac Mini in Boxer (fwd)

> ... Parallels (Harry) requires an entire partition devoted to Windows 7 (or whatever version), whereas Fred, using Boxer, is (if I understand correctly) running DOS on a virtual machine inside OS X.

Parallels does take a lot more space than Boxer-DOS, but not a separate partition. My Parallels
version of Win7 in which I run NotaBene 10 and a few other things appears on my Mac disc as Windows
7.pvm and presently weighs in at 22.47 GB. It is a package file (rather like special directory
that appears and acts like a file to the user). In addition, Windows 7 appears as a Volume with a
size of 68.71 GB, about 60% of which is used. I dont know how or where this is actually stored, but
it is not a separate partition.

Myron