Re: new U2

Dear Carl
Thanks. I have downloaded the latest version can now find the BigED help. HELP Lex leads to the index entry as you described.

Best wishes

Paul

On 31/07/2017 17:30, Carl Distefano wrote:
Paul, thanks for this feedback. I was able to reproduce the BigEd error,
but not the LEX,FILEX error. In any event, I've uploaded an update to U2
that should fix both problems. HELP LEX should lead to an Index entry
with usage information; there is no separate Help screen.

Let me know if you continue to have problems.

Best,
Carl

Quoting Paul Breeze :

Dear Carl

I have just downloaded the latest version of U2 (29-7-2017). My
previous version was 24-1-2017. With the new version, when I command
BigED helpkey it does not find the help frame, just the entry in the
index. This did work with the older U2.

Also, I cannot find a help frame for LEX and FILEX. I am not sure if
this is my error. I have tried searching the U2 help file, to no avail.

Best wishes

Paul