Re: Intellectual property & copyright

Robert wrote:
 Virtually every idea stands on shoulders.
Yes, and the ideas that stand, rather fall or float away, are to the credit
of the individual who originated it.

Can I resist the applicable passage fromThe Fountainhead? ... No.

   "We inherit the products of the thought of other men.
 We inherit the wheel. We make a cart. The cart becomes
 an automobile. The automobile becomes an airplane. But
 all through the process what we receive from others is
 only the end product of their thinking. The moving force
 is the creative faculty which takes this product as material,
 uses it and originates the next step."

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx