Re: Concerning XYWEB113.ZIP

Robert,
I have followed your instructions to install NEWSHELL.ZIP and the free runtime. Everything is OK but when I arrived to...

13. Open an MS-DOS prompt, and situate in the ObjectREXX directory.
  Command:
REXX.EXE MAKEBATS.REX
  Monitor the screen prompts for successful completion.

I receive this message:

C:\Archivos de programa\ObjREXX>REXX MAKEBATS.REX

No se encuentra el archivo - C:\PROGRA~1\ObjREXX\W2.BAT
    0 archivos copiados
Windows Explorer not found - Aborting
I suppose the problem is due to the default programs directory in the Spanish version of Windows (C:\ARCHIV~1 instead of C:\PROGRA~1). Obviously, I have copied the files mentioned in step 6 and I have adjusted my path according to your README.WIN file (steps 9 and 10). Maybe it's necessary to adjust MAKEBATS.REX. Any suggestion?

Thank you very much,
Manuel Castelao