Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: To worry or not to worry
Harry:
Twice now, a Google Alert for my name has picked up posts of mine or
replying to mine. The latest is:
The XyWrite list at Freelists.org is public. Anyone can search or browse
the archives. That's one of the pluses of Freelists, as we saw it.
Note, however, that e-mail addresses are redacted in archived posts. So I
say, not to worry.

(What are you worried about, anyway?)

--
Carl Distefano