Re: running Xy on a Mac

One more recommenation: if you have an external monitor(s),
leave your Macbook Pro's top open and place it beside your external
monitor(s). This gives you an extra screen. And you can't fully close the
Mac's top anyway, or else it goes to sleep. I assign the virtual Windows
machine to my 2 external monitors and let the Mac's small internal screen
be reserved for the Mac side of things. Thus, I have a physical
separation of the Mac stuff, which is all on the left (laptop) screen,
and the Windows stuff, which is split across two external
monitors.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx