Re: XYWRITE DEVEL

>    You can access some of that from DOS apps under windows, but not
>nearly so well.

  You can access all of that and more -- and also better and
more efficiently -- in OS/2, including dos apps in dos windows.

> >    I wouldn't mind an app that could use Windows resources generally
>but had access to the crisp quick DOS character-mode screen. GUI screens are
>cool for a lot of things, but they're slow, too, and burdensome when all I
>want to do is write.

  It's clear you've never tried OS/2. A better dos than dos.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the
answer is NO.