U2 conflicts update

Robert and Carl suggested a couple of things:

1) Make sure the STACK dlg code's Save/Get 629 contains "BX ooQ2 "
 or *nothing at all* .  I set it to the former (yes, the proper
 XPL coding), but it didn't make any difference.

2) Rename RECALL and WILD in one or the other conflicting sets of code.
  I renamed all instances of these two in Tim Baehr's Enhance.set
  code (to RECALLE and WILDE). That didn't fix the problem either,
  although now both Tim's enhancements such as CDX and recently-
  opened-file-recall work properly and many of the SmartSet utilities
  seem to work as well (I haven't tried them all yet). But the help
  screens for SmartSet (and Reorgniz.u2 as well, if I load it) are
  empty.

Myron