Re: speeling woze

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Beard
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, October 22, 1998 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: speeling woze

>So. Which is the easiest option: change to the 3 speller within 4?
>fiddle RAM in OS/2 settings to fool Xy 3 to accept my big pers.spl?
>Or, is there some way to make the 4 speller, which has some nice
>features, less perverse?

Don't know. My impression was that the Microlytics speller was the same
in xy4 as in 3+, but I could be mistaken. I definately don't see any difference
in my own use. I'll try to find my old, zipped version of 3+ and try it.

But if you really want to drive yourself to the funny farm, try the speller in
Word 97.