Re: yet another dumb question

Bill Troop wrote:

> >Wow! Yes. There _is_. Hold on I'll be right back! (returns again). Well,
> >on the kbd file loaded on this version of Xy3+, SH is what's on alt-F9.
> >And it calls up the help menu, alright.
> >
> >Duh. . .
>
> Sorry, Leslie. Looking further, I think the problem is that I don't have
> the help files in my Xy3 directory. Guess I lost them somewhere along the
> way. There was long.hlp and short.hlp, right? OK; found long, didn't find
> short, but now, func SH works as you said it would in Xy3. Thanks!

Yes, I recall that there was a long.hlp and a short.hlp. I had modified the
long.hlp for our use here and called it CUP.HLP. That's the only help file I
have loaded, and it was based on the long.hlp, I'm sure. The original "out of
the box" files must be somewhere in software heaven.

Ah well.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)