Xy-Win Bug Status

Stephen, sorry for the delay. Development does have the file and the various
bug description associated with scrolling and printing. I actually found that
under XY-Win, the error "Formatting command not recognized" displays at various
point. This is in addition to the Protection Violation problem. I will be
working with a developer today on this problem and will leave you a message
tomorrow with regards to the status of this problem.

Regards, SysOp