gender in French

Can anyone advise me of software that checks for gender as well as spelling in French? I still have terrible trouble with my le and la.
You are not alone in this dreadful disorder, painted so well by Saki in the
Boar Pig (available on the Internet by searching for boar pig saki with
Google):

'Un cochon? Ah, le petit charmant!' exclaimed Matilda with enthusiasm.

'Mais non, pas du tout petit, et pas du tout charmant; un bête féroce--'
'Une bête,' corrected Matilda, 'a pig is masculine as long as you call it a pig, but if you lose your temper with it and call it a ferocious beast, it becomes one of us at once. French is a dreadfully unsexing language.'

'For goodness' sake let us speak English then,' said Mrs. Stossen.