Re: KILL/LAWYERS

>Harmon:
>
>Shafer's Unwritten Rule of Lists is that everybody is allowed a couple of
>off-topic comments a month.
>
>By that measure, you've exhausted your rights through the year 2010.
>
>Jack Shafer

 On the contrary, if you actually read my posts, you'd find that
they almost always pertain to XY -- present use or future of.
What platform XY runs on is very germaine, and vitally important
to some of us -- as such, it is hardly off-topic.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the
answer is NO.