Re: NumLock under W2000 and XP

Harry Binswanger wrote:

Martin, As I wrote you privately (but may be of interest to the group), I followed up on one of Robert's leads and got DOSIDLE, a program that is supposed to do something similar to what TAMEDOS does. My CPU usage does seem to be entirely reasonable now, judging by what I see in Task Manager's display. Would it be inappropriate to ask David Thomas if TameDOS has advantages over DOSIDLE? --Harry
That would be seem perfectly appropriate---go ahead and write to him. His email address is dgthomas@xxxxxxxx. (I'm not giving away any secrets---the address is on the TameDOS webpage.) -- Martin J. Osborne Department of Economics 150 St. George Street University of Toronto Toronto M5S 3G7 Canada http://www.economics.utoronto.ca martin.osborne@xxxxxxxx http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne +1 416-978-5094