Re: SORT

If the issue is speed (the "quick" solution), I should think that anything
which works within XyWrite is generally going to be faster than an external
utility, which requires you to abort the file, shell, run with correct
arguments, EXIT and reload. If that were preferable, then we'd all be using
Vern Buerg's SORTF.COM instead of the built-in Xy "sort" command. Routine
"1310" in OODLES.LIB is hands-off and super-fast; moreover it handles reversed
10/13s (in addition to lone 10s and 13s); FIXCR.EXE does not. Dare you to time
it and see which is quicker, start to finish!