Re: Good cloning Vs. System Restore

Dear Paul,

Yes, actually I have. I few years back I made a CD of all software
sitting on fragile disks that might be of any use in the future. I still
have working a DOS machine upstairs with a combo floppy drive (5.25" and
3.5"), another machine died on my hands because the BIOS battery was
soldered onto the motherboard and I could not get a replacement BIOS
chip working. Unsoldering was its undoing in this case.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx