Re: Testing printing with vDosXy 500

Hi Kari,

Another thing that has been turning up in my printing tests is what seems to be a dubious fidelity to expected font results.  "17 point size" fonts I am selecting should be quite discernibly larger, but are looking more like 10 point to me.  This was with Xy-3.  (On account of the Speedo fonts presence, I should see whether this differs in the case of vDos with Xy-4.)  Some other things are more as expected, though I note that availability of options like underline, Bold Underline, etc. varies, depending on the particular font PT.

  Jordan